Sunday, July 6, 2014

And Venus Was Her Name











"She's got it. Yeah, baby. she's got it. Well, I'm your Venus, I'm your fire and your desire."



Let's face it: musicians are sexy. The blood, sweat, and tears mixed with the fringe, denim, and leather makes an orgasmic mixture for an audience. There is a certain spark that really gets me when the worlds of fashion and music collide.

I knew when I started this blog that I wanted it to revolve around music, but thanks to some eventful turns, I can now mix both fashion, music, and all the other things I love in this world. Now that I have a few styling jobs under my belt, I do face some inspirational blocks from time to time. To jump those hurdles, I find the best way to be inspired is to put on tunes and drool over musician babes and their smashing wardrobe. Opening my patio doors and sipping on a glass of wine also helps those hurdles too.

Cheers,
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment