Thursday, November 27, 2014

Change Gonna Come



As the one year blog anniversary approaches, so does my 25th birthday. It's been a long time coming, but the mid quarter life crisis came into full effect these past few weeks. I bid farewell to my old car, Felecia (byeeeeee Feleciaaaaaa), I chopped off 8 inches of my hair, I got tatted up by my long time friend Brooke, and I moved back home for the next 3 months. Ups and downs and merry-go-rounds would probably be my album title if I was producing a record right now. But I am embracing the change. I am embracing the little windowless room I am occupying- it helps me to think. As 2014 ends and 2015 is soon to begin, more change is to come. I will say goodbye to the Free People world and hello to the college world for once and for all. I am taking my discount to full advantage, and stocking up on all the goodies. 

I am thankful for change. I am thankful for my family and friends. And I am thankful for all the past, present, and future opportunities.

Happy Turkey Day!
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment