Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Funday #1 or #9

I either bit the bullet or I was bitten by the blogging bug, but nevertheless I have joined the official blog world! I had my share of time on tumblr that only included reblogging other people's beautiful photos or posting whiny stories about a PMS filled day or a recent online date that went horribly wrong. I love writing and I was not satisfied, so I took a leap of faith and decided to share with the world what I love most: MUSIC. I see this blog being used as a showcase for some of the creative outlets of my personal life and my hopeful career in the music industry. I think this will be a joyful way to look back and see the journey, and hopefully meet some new faces too. Enjoy mon cheries!



I randomly started highlighting my music Sundays about 9 weeks (hince the #1 or #9 indication). It started on instagram of myself snapping albums, outfits, or festivals I was enjoying on that Sunday. Now, it has become my favorite day of the week. This is the time I decide how I want to start my day. 








For today's edition, I am feeling soulful. 24 is creeping up on me, and I am celebrating today with my family members and family friends. I chose soulful music because it gives me a  daydreamy melancholic feel that punches me right in the stomach. It's one of the best feelings in the entire world. I made a playlist on Spotify that has a mix of young and old soulful generations (and a Cajun song or two since I am counting down the days till the birthday trip to New Orleans) while I let the age of 24 slowly seep in. Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful Sunday xoxo



Au revoir y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment