Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Pictures of Morgan Gray




I met Morgan Gray (she has a cool name, so I will be using her full name at all times) about a year ago. I know it sounds cliche, but I knew instantly that she was going to be one of those people that bring light and laughter into my life. With a dry sense of humor, a can't-hold-me-down attitude, and a life story that truly touched my heart- I knew we were going to be two peas in a pod.

When I started this project, I really didn't know what to expect. I just knew that I wanted to document all the people I have met throughout my life. Morgan Gray was gracious enough to be my first guinea pig, and I was STOKED when she arrived on her motorcycle. If I didn't think that she was bad ass enough with her unique tats and fiery red hair, arriving on her bike (which she named Beryl Markham) set the bar way higher.

Morgan Gray is spreading her wings and moving to Portland, soon. We've already discussed our Portland adventures of locking ourselves in her room to listen to Local Natives, watch Barbara Stanwyck movies, find Portland's best coffee shops, and to talk about topics like feminism, Bukowski, and tattoos.

Morgan Gray, I see great things happening for you. Thank you for being a beautiful woman, for introducing me to the delicious creation of Fat Bao (I still crave them everyday), and for letting me ride on the back of your motorcycle! Love and light to you and to your new adventures.



Follow Morgan Gray on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment