Thursday, July 9, 2015

Interim


 Summer 2015 has shown me lots of doors closing and windows opening. I thought I was a big hotshot when I landed an internship with HM Magazine, and with no one to blame, the magazine became no longer. Everything happens for a reason. I have said this time and time again, and it sinks in the older I get. Within minutes of the unfortunate news, a good friend of mine dropped my name to a friend of hers, and BOOM a new internship was created just for me. 

While learning tons of info about the jewelry and retail biz, I am just so thankful that I get to work and play with some beautiful and inspiring people. My first day of work was a total success! I was pretty proud of how the product photos turned out for our summer flash sale (click here to check out the other pics and to shop also!). Once work was complete, Chiara and I got to play around with an impromptu photo shoot that we hope to make into a weekly gig for both of our blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment